Dear Students,
In the last lesson we started writing a Five-Paragraph essay on the pressures of being a student.
We discussed in class different main points related to the pressures of being a student, which could be developed into an essay.
Example:
Topic: Academic pressures of being a students
Main points:
a) Difficult Subjects
b) A lot of assignments
c) Difficult exams
You can do some research before you write your Introductions. Here are some useful resources for you to read:
1- The Pressures of Being a Student
2- Another article on the pressures of being a student.
Objective of this exercise (in ABCD): After discussing all main points related to the pressures of being a student in class and reading about it on the Internet (Condition) Students in my English Course 101 (Audience) will write a five-paragraph essay about the pressures of being a student (Behavior) with 100% accuracy in text organization, use of Vocabulary, Transition, Grammar and Punctuation, in one post on the class blog and a comment on another classmate's essay (Degree).
If you want to see how I assess your essays, please see the rubric for this exercise here.
Please don't forget to mention your name. WRITE in English ONLY. Click on comments below to begin writing.
I look forward to seeing your contributions here!
Yours,
Mohamed
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ali Hassan Ali Makki :
ReplyDeleteSome say that student life is the golden life but nowadays pressure of being a student has diminished the fun part of being a student . Now, I am a student and I feel a lot of pressures. Not only I but also anyone has a variety of pressures. What is pressing on me? There are three main pressures : Thinking about the future , Time , and difficult Subjects .
I have to find what to be in the future. I am a university student and I am going to find employment four years later! So I have to find what to be in the future early while- studying at university. Thinking about the future is serious and important thing. We must think about it, but we have to find early what to be and I have to strive to attain the goal.
Second pressure , I have to study everyday. I go to university 5 days a week and I have a lot of Lab Reports and Assignment . Furthermore, I have to prepare for the next tests and go over what I have learned. In addition, before the examinations, I have to study heavily without the time for watching TV and reading books that I want to read. This pressure is had by all students.
most students have a little point when they study in the university. The problem is difficult Subjects because there is the detail of the substance more and more. There is a new style about teaching which everybody has never to meet before it and it is teaching that student must to learn themselves.
In conclusion, studying is not an easy life but it doesn't last the all life. It’s a choice we made and we have to cope the pressures it causes in the right way. If you take it serious that you will have a big pressure. Try to think over the positive aspects of being a student . It will make you happy. do it. They need a supporting from others.
Dear Ali,
ReplyDeleteThank you for starting us off! I really enjoyed reading your essay. It clearly states the THREE main points in a Thesis statements and then develops the ideas into three paragraphs in the body. The conclusion is also good. It sums up what comes before it and states the opinion of the writer.
I will try to send you some suggestions to refine the text by email.
Well done Ali!
Yours,
Mohamed
You are welcome Dr
ReplyDeleteThank you for starting Ali Hassan,
ReplyDeletenice essay,
yours,
Ahmed
Ahmed Ebrahim Ali 20092932
ReplyDeleteNow I am a student and I feel a lot of pressures not only I but also any one. What is pressuring on me? There are three main pressures. I have lots of assignments, Teachers are bad in dealing with student, and tell I have five difficult subjects.
First of all, I have to study every day, I go to university five days a week and I have allots of assignment for five subjects, Further more I have to do assignment for all these subjects and needs to be finished and submit end of this week, In addition I have to prepare my self for presentation, also I have to work hard with out the time for watching TV and playing my favorite sport.
Second pressure on me is my teachers, they are very strict in marking, always give hard exams, also not explaining properly and give as copy of note to study alone with out explanation.
Finally subjects that I have this semester are difficult and needs effort and spend time to revise, also I have to go extra classes.
In conclusion there are many pressures on me, more ever these pressures lead me stress. I think every body including me should be relax and take thing al little easy. I think we should keep on mind "Don’t feel pressure don’t be in a hurry".
it's good pragraph A7mady ..
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoyed when I read it :)
yours,
Ma7moud T2her
Dear Dr.Mohamed Hasan
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Dr.Mohamed for created this blog,this blog well help students to read and write and that’s good for student and Teachers.If you need me to help I will be here.
Yours,
Ahmed
it's very nice assay 3li ..
ReplyDeleteyours,
Ma7moud T2her
thank you mahmood for post comment.
ReplyDeletehope to you all best
yours,
A7mady
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeleteNice post! I liked this essay, too. Thank you, Ahmed! You have focused on Three main point: A lot of assignments, bad teachers :( , and difficult subjects. Each point is then developed into paragraphs in the body. Wonderful!
Keep up the good work!
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear all,
ReplyDeletePlease note that you need to start each paragraph with a topic sentence that states the topic and focus of the paragraph.
Thank you!
Yours,
Mohamed
Mahmoud Taher Ali , 20092963
ReplyDeleteThe students in college have a lot of pressure some of that called academic problems it embodied in difficult subjects, assignments and bad teachers.
Books of university has difficult subjects that makes students worry and taut. For example, if students study C++ that determinant very difficult and this determinant doesn't have any interest in my job in future. That determinant makes many problems to students because they study difficult determinant and it's not useful to they in future.
There are many determinants in the semester and that have a lot of assignments. In the determinant there is at least eight assignments, imagine if you have five determinants and you didn't have enough time! Because you start studying on the early morning and you leave about 5 p.m.
Every place has good and bad people. In the college there are many good teachers and a lot of bad teachers. Like people said "Evil prevails and good sets ". In college the most of teachers they are skimpy in marks and they treated students in non-equality, this disposal makes students hate the determinant and then they hate knowledge forever.
In conclusion there are a lot of pressure in life of student it makes him to be worry from his future.
Hello Mahmoud T,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your nice essay with us! It a great start Mahmoud - do keep up the hard work!
Waiting to see other people's posts!
Have a peaceful night!
Mohamed
At present, all students of schools and universities face pressure in the study. I am now a student at the university level and I hope to complete my education, but I feel a lot of pressure not only I, but also any one. What is the pressure on me? There are three main pressures.
ReplyDelete1.difficult subjects
2.assignments
3.teachers
This season I had 5 subjects, but now I have 3 subjects and I have 3 difficult subjects such as mathematics, computer programming article and ENGL. They are very difficult subjects . But I will try to convert.
The second pressure after the end of the classroom should be to write a report to the teacher but I do not owning enough experience. This second difficulty.
And the last pressure is more important. (Teacher) must be the teacher to help US But the opposite is found in the university, teachers do not help students
In conclusion, we are at present must know what pressure is like what I said and you have to overcome these pressures
Thanks
:)) Mahmood hassan ali
Dear teacher,
ReplyDeleteabout evrey thing .. thanx to you
have a nice night :)
yours,
Ma7moud T2her
Thnx Ma7moud T2her
ReplyDeleteThnx Ahmed Ebrahim
ReplyDeletenice essay ma7moud
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou welcome Dr,
ReplyDeleteyou are wonderfull Dr every body wont to be with you in this blog and I grateful for chosen as to be with you .I hope we become the pest.
yours,
Ahmed
thanx to u A7mady .. nice comment :d
ReplyDeleteshuggy1991 ; ur welcom!
Ma7moud 7assan " Abo 3bdulla " .. ur essay beaut .. :)
My teacher .. I enjoy in ur class " Genuinely "
yours,
Ma7moud T2her
Dear Mahmoud Hasan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your good start. However, wouldn't it be better to write the Thesis statement as a full sentence rather that numbered points?
Well done Mahmoud H!
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Ahmed and Mahmoud T2her,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are enjoying your time on our blog! Thanks for you active participation here! Keep it up!
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Ali, Ahmed, Mahmoud T2her and Mahmoud Hassan,
ReplyDeleteCan you identify the three Topic Sentences in your essays?
The Topic Sentence, as you know, could be the first sentence in a paragraph, which states the topic and the focus of the paragraph. See page 23, the Writing book to answer my question above.
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Dr,
ReplyDeleteyou wont the topic and focus??
Thanks for your question Ahmed.Yes, I would like you to identify the Topic and the focus in each Topic sentence in the body.
ReplyDeleteYours,
Mohamed
hi dector;
ReplyDeleteyes I can .. :)
- The topic Sentences in the first pregraph in the body "Books of university has difficult subjects that makes studentsworry and taut "
- In the second "There are many determinants in the semester and that have a lot of assignments"
- In the third " Every place has good and bad people. In the college there are many good teachers and a lot of bad teachers "
yours;
Ma7moud T2her
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Dr,
ReplyDeleteFirst paragraph: I have to do assignment for all these subjects and needs to be finished and submit end of this week.
Second paragraph: they are very strict in marking always give hard exams also not explaining.
Third paragraph: subjects that I have this semester are difficult and needs effort and spend time to revise.
yours,
Ahmed
Dear Mahmoud T2her,
ReplyDeleteExcellent work! But the last one has two sentences; which one is the topic sentence?
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work! But can you think of more support to your second and third topic sentences?
For example, in the second paragraph, what can you say more about the bad teachers? give an example of a low mark you got with these bad teachers, or what other students in the class think about them. It's good to give adequate support to your topic sentence.
What can you say more to support the third topic sentence? give a name of a difficult subject. For example, English? Maths? C++?
Thanks again Ahmed and keep up the good work!
Yours,
Mohamed
thanx to u doctor about tenstion to my mistake .. :)
ReplyDeleteit's the second sentense " In the college there are many good teachers and a lot of bad teachers "
Sweet Dream .. :d
1- Thinking about the future is serious and important thing.
ReplyDelete2 -I have to study everyday
3 -most students have a little point when they study in the university.
Dear Mahmoud T2her and Ali,
ReplyDeleteYou've done a great job. Now I want you to look at the other essays here and give some suggestions on improving them. For example, are there enough details to support the topic sentences? What suggestions do you propose to make the essays rich of support?
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Dr,
ReplyDeleteI can say more in second paragraph about bad Teachers they are not qualified to be a Teacher because their qualification & qualification of some of them not in teaching, they came from companies to work in teaching sector.
I can say more in third paragraph about difficult subjects that I face difficulties in two subject physics and C++, For First subject physics need from me more effort by practicing more, attend remedial classes, Second subject related to computer programming it's difficult to understand it. We study it only Theoretical without getting any practical lesson.
yours,
Ahmed
Very good sentences, Ahmed. Can you now add the new sentences with your essay in a new post? All you need is just copying and pasting.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ahmed and keep up the good work!
Mohamed
Dear Dr.
ReplyDeleteyes I can that is the new essay.
Ahmed Ebrahim Ali 20092932
Now I am a student and I feel a lot of pressures not only I but also any one. What is pressuring on me? There are three main pressures. I have lots of assignments, Teachers are bad in dealing with student, and tell I have five difficult subjects.
First of all, I have to study every day, I go to university five days a week and I have allots of assignment for five subjects, Further more I have to do assignment for all these subjects and needs to be finished and submit end of this week, In addition I have to prepare my self for presentation, also I have to work hard with out the time for watching TV and playing my favorite sport.
Second pressure on me is my teachers, they are very strict in marking, always give hard exams, also not explaining properly and give as copy of note to study alone with out explanation. Teachers they are not qualified to be a Teacher because their qualification & qualification of some of them not in teaching, they came from companies to work in teaching sector.
Finally subjects that I have this semester are difficult and needs effort and spend time to revise, also I have to go extra classes. Subjects that I face difficulties in two subject physics and C++, For First subject physics need from me more effort by practicing more, attend remedial classes, Second subject related to computer programming it's difficult to understand it. We study it only Theoretical without getting any practical lesson.
In conclusion there are many pressures on me, more ever these pressures lead me stress. I think every body including me should be relax and take thing al little easy. I think we should keep on mind "Don’t feel pressure don’t be in a hurry".
Fantastic work, Ahmed!
ReplyDeleteThanks indeed for your great interest in posting on our blog! Keep it up!
If you have time, you can also suggest some supporting ideas for the other essays here.
Yours,
Mohamed
i will do the pest Dr.
ReplyDeleteDear Ali Hassan
ReplyDeletecan you Organization your essay like i do??
i need you yo tell me what the diificult subject you have??
yours,
Ahmed
yes
ReplyDelete( chemistry + physics )
Hi Ali,
ReplyDeleteCan you write full sentences similar to Ahmed's sentences and then add them to your essay?
Yours,
Mohamed
I can add to the third paragraph : difficult subjects that I face difficulties are chemistry and physics , For First subject chemistry need practicing more, And for the Second subject physics it's difficult to understand it.
ReplyDeleteAli Hassan Ali Makki
ReplyDeleteMy new essay:
Some say that student life is the golden life but nowadays pressure of being a student has diminished the fun part of being a student . Now, I am a student and I feel a lot of pressures. Not only I but also anyone has a variety of pressures. What is pressing on me? There are three main pressures : Thinking about the future , Time , and difficult Subjects .
I have to find what to be in the future. I am a university student and I am going to find employment four years later! So I have to find what to be in the future early while- studying at university. Thinking about the future is serious and important thing. We must think about it, but we have to find early what to be and I have to strive to attain the goal.
Second pressure , I have to study everyday. I go to university 5 days a week and I have a lot of Lab Reports and Assignment . Furthermore, I have to prepare for the next tests and go over what I have learned. In addition, before the examinations, I have to study heavily without the time for watching TV and reading books that I want to read. This pressure is had by all students.
most students have a little point when they study in the university. The problem is difficult Subjects because there is the detail of the substance more and more. There is a new style about teaching which everybody has never to meet before it and it is teaching that student must to learn themselves . difficult subjects that I face difficulties are chemistry and physics , For First subject chemistry need practicing more, And for the Second subject physics it's difficult to understand it.
In conclusion, studying is not an easy life but it doesn't last the all life. It’s a choice we made and we have to cope the pressures it causes in the right way. If you take it serious that you will have a big pressure. Try to think over the positive aspects of being a student . It will make you happy. do it. They need a supporting from others.
Dear ali
ReplyDeletethanxs for writing essay again but can you but space between paragraph thats batter for reader.Your new essay is very good.
thanxs again and keep up the good work!
yours,
Ahmed
thanx Ahmed Ebrahim
ReplyDeletehi every bady firt of all today is my birth day :) i will be 19 years old (old women) sorry for late DR i choose to write about emotional pressure wich i feel :( here is my essey:
ReplyDeleteAll of the students are suffering from pressures during their studies in the university specially if we talked about the emotional pressures of being a student, many students cant continue their studies because they cant deal with their problems while studying in the college, thinking about the future, family and academic pressures are all emotional pressures which make some students give up from education.
When the student graduated from high school he or she have full of dreams about their future, some of them thinking about being a doctor, some of them wish to be architecture, and some of them are scare to choose the wrong choice and then regret for the rest of their life, so you can see the students are in a infinite circle trying to find the best choice that mach with their dreams and hopes, this feeling follow some students after choosing their major, some of them don’t know their way after the third year in college which make them in a lot of pressure and tiredness.
Family pressure is one of the problems that follow the students before and during study, parents are not agree with their kids choice, they want them to choose what they think its better as they see not as their kids see, therefore the students be under pressure, even if they starts studying within they choose the major that they prefer it or the major that their family want, the problems will developing between them and make the students in confused and cant focus in study,
Finally the academic pressures during the courses, lot of home work, lot of experiments we have to do and don’t forget the csc++ assignments which make us feel creasy *_*
, also as the students say there is unqualified teachers make the students in pressure to understand the subject in hard way, in addition the exams are hard enough to break your mind .
In my opinion I see as mach as wee suffer nowadays we will be relaxed tomorrow, by patience and working hard we will found the result, no matter who much the subjects are hard we should not give-up we should keep tiring and tiring Intel
We reached our goals, no matter what pressures you face in your life remember that’s gad with you.
i hope what i wrote is fine
Congratulation on your birthday, Fatima! I wish you all the best in your future life!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your essay. I really enjoyed reading it all! In your third paragraph, you referred to what one of your classmates has mentioned about the unqualified teachers, which is good. This shows that you have read the other essays here on the blog. Well done!
Now can you identify the three Topic Sentences in the body of your essay?
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Ali,
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding new ideas and re-organizing your essay.
Can you look at ONE or more essays on this blog and suggest some ideas to support the topic sentences in the essay you chose?
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeleteThanks for prompting students to write! Keep it up!
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Students,
ReplyDeleteI have added the Objective of this exercise and the Rubric for assessing your work. Please Re-read my first post above.
Thank you and let's always learn, unlearn and relearn!
Yours,
Mohamed
Happy Birthday Fatima ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks Dr ^_6
ReplyDeleteDear Fatima
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing essay yours,can you Organization your essay like i do??
I need you yo tell me what the diificult subject you have??
yours,
ALI
Hi Fatima ..
ReplyDeletethanx to u about ur wonerful essay ..
and Congratulation on your birthday .. you are realy old women as u say :p
I hope to u a long and happy life :)
Ma7moud T2her
Fatima said " remember that’s gad with you "
ReplyDeleteSoft talk :)
thank you DR, thank you ali and ma7moud :)
ReplyDeletehere the three topic sentences:
ReplyDelete*When the student graduated from high school he or she have full of dreams about their future
*Family pressure is one of the problems that follow the students before and during study
*Finally the academic pressures during the courses
dear Ali
ReplyDeletea am suffering with chemistry and csc++, i drop physic ,I will take it in the summer because i must focus on it wich is very important for civil engineering (my major)
Dear Fatima;
ReplyDeleteI agree with u C++ and Chimy 101 are so difficulf .. but in Phys 101 all my frinds tell me that easy .. but in our case that difficult because we study it Self-study .. that because we take it with bad teacher in teach ..
In the summer I will take Phys 102 " that important in my major ( inestroment ) " .. and islamic
Your prayer :)
Ma7moud T2her
Ma7moud T2her
Dear Fatima
ReplyDeleteFirst of all Happy Birthday i wish to you all best.I want a piece from your Cake ^__*.
Second nice essay but can you tell me more about c++ subject and how is difficult on you?
yours,
Ahmed .
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeletecan you tell me more about physics and how is difficult on you?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedear ma7moud
ReplyDeleteas you said phys are not that much difficult but i want to bring A mark or any high mark in it because firt i likephys ,secount i want to briny high mark in it to start pawerfull in civil engineernig,good choice you take for summer (good luck)
fatima
Dear Ma7moud T2her
ReplyDeletecan you tell me more about Your difficult subjects ?
dear ahmed
ReplyDeletethanx but the cake is finished try again :)(hehehe)
well
c++ are little hard because you have to practice alot and they want us to be perfect in something that we will not major in it and one course are not enough for that mmm thats all
Dear fatima
ReplyDeleteyou have to buy me(hahaha).
thanx for Explain me the subject.
yours,
Ahmed
dear ahmed
ReplyDeletecan you till us wich subjects you take for summer and why?
about tha cake i will think :)
Hi 3li;
ReplyDeleteI found chemy 101 and C++ the most difficult ..
about chemy: I like simple chemy .. but in that is more difficult than usaul
and in the C++ I found that stupid subject .. I don't like it .. it makes me to feel thic
how about that "1+1=1o" !! .. my mind can't be accept that!
I like any subject it has thinking like phys101 and Math 101
* Fatima : I wish good luch to u also :d
Ma7moud T2her
Ma7moud T2her thnx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFatima in the summer u add only phys 101 ? or more ? and why ?
ReplyDelete3li are u will take subjects in the summer ? What is it ?
Dear fatima,Ali hassan,Ma7moud T2her .
ReplyDeleteI choose c++ because you need to get more extra classes and you need spend almost your day studying this subject, also this subject is language of the computer.
The second subject is Physics the teacher we have he let you think about 100 hundred answer for 1quatiton, more this subject need you to think about calculations. This subject to need to spend all day into it.
yours
Ahmed
phys 101 + MATHS 101 + ENGL 102
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like all of you are having such a wonderful time here! Very well done everyone!
ReplyDeleteI am still waiting for the rest of the class to post their essays though.
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear 3li " Abo 7ussain " ;
ReplyDelete*thanx to u about ur answer ..
Good luck .. I wish to u high GPA
* Thanx to Dr about this blog
yours;
Ma7moud T2her
Dear Dr
ReplyDeleteyou can say we have fun(haha).The rest of class say to as they dont know how to sign in this blog?
they ask me.i Described to the rest of class but they didn't understand me.
can you Explain to them??
yours
Ahmed
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedear ma7moud
ReplyDeletei only took physic for summer as i said because i want to do god in it also in summer i want to practice litile bit math and read some bookes it has been long time sice i read the last book i do that to have more knoledge not only what i stady in college.
dear dr
ReplyDeleteahmed is right we have fun and also learning english in very smooth way,we are learning new word and pracicing english by using keyboard, I hope that your project implemented in all tha college because its successful progect
yours;
fatima
Dear Ahmed and Fatima,
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are enjoying your time here. Your English is really great! I have no problem understanding you at all! I am sure if you come here every day and practice your writing, your English will improve significantly.
Keep up the good work!
Mohamed
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling me the reason why the other students are not participating. It's very easy - just click on Follow, insert your email account and a password and then you can write here.
Those who still have problems writing on the blog, please send me an email.
Yours,
Mohamed
Dear Fatima;
ReplyDeleteI wish to u hih GPA and ur resones are Convincing .. :)
I like reading also Specifically books that contain woderfoul diction
Ma7moud T2her
Thanx all ^_^
ReplyDeleteDear Dr.
ReplyDeletecan I do the questions in my own way??
I have done it all
yours,
Ahmed
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe answers for Information Technology
ReplyDeleteMain Ides
1. The main idea of paragraph 1:
1. The example shows how people use many different communication device in everyday life.
2. The main idea of paragraph 2:
2. The growing networks of communications system around the world carry all kinds of information, facts, and opinions.
3. The main idea of paragraph 3:
3. The invention of electricity and computers changed people's lives.
4. The main idea of paragraph 4:
4. Electronic messages travel in different ways.
5. The main idea of paragraph 5:
5. Information technology (IT) helps people share information in useful ways.
6. Paragraph 6 mainly explains how a person…..
6. Makes the Internet work.
7. The main idea of paragraph 7:
7. Communication devices can be used together for many different purposes and in man different ways.
8. The main idea of paragraph 8:
8. By combining telephone, computers, and television, doctors at different places can work together to help a sick patient
9. The main idea of paragraph 9:
9. Information technology is changing the way people do business.
10. The main idea of paragraph 10:
10. Because of information technology, teachers and students can be in different places and communicate directly using television cameras.
11. The key phrase in paragraph 11:
11. Information Technology.
yours,,
Ahmed
Dear Ahmed,
ReplyDeleteThanks indeed for posting the answers of the Reading passage on Information Technology that we did today. Well done. I will open a new post on the reading shortly, so you could post your answers there again.
Yours,
Mohamed
Hi Dr. , Hi guys ..
ReplyDeleteHow are you ?
i'll paste my essay after minutes .
Every student in school has a lot of problems. One of this problems is the academic problems. Such as, difficult subjects, assignments and bad teachers. Usually the student suffering from it.
ReplyDeleteFirst, in Engineering specializations there are a lot of hard subjects. Like physics and chemistry. We spend a lot of time in the Lab to work in the experiments, also the practical side is very hard.
On the other hand, in the theoretical part we have assignments for each chapter. Such as computer programming. We don’t have time to solve the problems and practice, We will be contused.
Also, Our teachers have bad ways to teach us the hard materials, the student usually hate the subjects from them.
In conclusion, this problems are developed year by year. So the teachers must look on it.
Thanks for this great start J3ffer. Can you identify the three Topic Sentences in the body of your essay?
ReplyDeleteThanks again and Keep up the good work!
Yours,
Mohamed
Hello Dr.
ReplyDeleteI identify this points :
P1 : Every student in school has a lot of problems .
P2 : In Engineering specializations there are a lot of hard subjects .
P3 : Our teachers have bad ways to teach us the hard materials .
Sorry Dr. about the late comment , i have some problems with the network .
Dear Jaffer,
ReplyDeleteThanks for identifying the topic sentences in your essay. However, what I wanted is the three topic sentences in the body of your essay only. Your first sentence above is taken from the introductory paragraph! Now could you identify the third topic sentence in your third paragraph of the essay's body?
Yours,
Mohamed
Hello Dr.
ReplyDeleteThis is the Topic Sentence for the writing :
- Every student in school has a lot of problems .
About the third pargraph :
Topic : Our teachers .
Focus : have bad ways to teach us the hard materials .
Yours ,
Jaffer